Our Commercial Mechanical Services include:
- Packaged and split heating and air conditioning units: Traditional ducted and modern ductless air units.
- Medium and low temp systems: Reach-in and walk-in coolers and freezers.
- Cooling Towers: Sumps, fill, baffles, support, transmissions, piping and controls.
- Pumps: Circulation, building hot, chilled or condenser water, condensate or supply, domestic booster systems, multi-staged, liquid or air.
- Heat Exchangers and Economizers: Plate and frame, tube and shell, air or water side economizers.
- Chillers: Air or water cooled; centrifugal, absorption, reciprocating, scroll, or screw compressors; modular, racked, or unitary.
- Boilers: High and low pressure steam, atmospheric, condensing, oil fired, natural gas fired, or electric. Steam and condensate piping, controls, accessories and safeties.
- Hydronic piped systems: Expansion tanks, separators, aerators, and pressure vessels.
- Filtration: Air and water filtration, screening, and treatment.
- Environmental Control: Humidifiers, dehumidifiers, ultraviolet light filtration and purifiers.
- Air Handlers: Unitary, fan coils, variable and constant volume, 100% outside air, heat recovery; steam, hot water, chilled water, DX – air cooled or SWUD.
- Fans: Pressurization, recovery, ventilation, outside air make-up, exhaust and evacuation, air turn over units; centrifugal, inline, prop, vane-axial, multiple or variable speed.
We provide preventive maintenance contracts for our customers to ensure the ongoing operational efficiency of your HVAC equipment, helping to avoid the high costs of repairs and minimize the down time due to unforeseen problems with your equipment. With a regularly scheduled inspection and maintenance program, your equipment will function efficiently, last longer, and save you money.
What is Included in a Commercial Maintenance Agreement?
- Regularly scheduled maintenance
- Discounted preferred service rates
- Priority service